The keystone of Fontana Group philosophy is rewarding merit to its human capital.
We strongly believe that it is the competent people who create successful companies.
Therefore, Fontana Group selects and invests in the market’s top talent and contributes to their professional growth, and as a consequence receives ever greater added value in return.
Our employees interface daily with a global market that is characterised by dynamic international relationships and increasingly more complex technological challenges.
We look for highly motivated people who are ready to face new challenges and take advantage of opportunities afforded by market globalisation.
If you want to reach new professional goals and grow with us, you have come to the right place!
The opinion of our team
Our best ambassadors are our people
We asked our employees to describe with some adjectives their lives in Fontana Group and this is the result.
Working together with satisfaction is one of our main goals!
Submit your application:
MAN-Electromechanical maintenance operator
Division: Fontana Pietro
The person, part of the plant maintenance team, will deal with electrical and mechanical maintenance on production machinery, electrical diagnostics on automated machinery and restoration and prevention of faults and anomalies.
The person will work full time, eventually on shifts.
- high school degree in Electrical and/or Electromechanical field and at least two years previous experience as operator in the field;
- knowledge of circuit diagram, electrical technical design, industrial electrical plant and electrical and electromechanical circuits;
- knowledge of electrical testing tools and electrical maintenance tools as well as basic knowledge of PLC;
- residence/domicile nearby the workplace.
TIG/MIG welding operator
Division: Fontana Pietro
The person, directly reporting to the Department Supervisor, will be responsible for assembly and TIG/MIG welding on aluminum details, in compliance with the company quality standards and the deadlines schedule.
- At least 3 years previous experience as tig/mig welding operator, better on aluminum details;
- Good knowledge of mechanical drawing;
- Good knowledge of productive department dynamics, better in mechanical industries;
- Available on shift work.
Quality control operator
Dvision: Fontana Pietro
Directly reporting to the Production Department Supervisor, the person will be responsible for verifying on a dimensional level (through measuring control tools such as gauges, micrometers and tridimensional measuring machines) that the productive pieces are compliant with the Client requested tolerances.
In particular, starting from the mechanical design, he/she will:
- carry out the geometric quality control on the productive pieces in order to verify tolerances;
- be responsible for writing down the obtained results from qualitative control;
- be responsible for reports and statistical run data;
support colleagues in test activities.
- High school degree in technical fields (mechanical or similar level of competence);
- Good reading and interpretation skills of the mechanical design;
- Good English level;
- Ability to use main measurement tools (gauges, micrometers, etc.);
- Short experience in a productive department, better in mechanical companies.