The candidate, directly reporting to the Production Department Head, will be responsible for verifying that, on a dimensional level, the assigned productive pieces are compliance with the requested tolerances by the Client.
In particular, starting from the mechanical design will:
- carry out the geometric quality control of the assigned productive pieces in order to verify tolerances;
- be responsible for registering the obtained results from qualitative control;
- be responsible for reports and statistical run data;
- support colleagues in test activities.
It is required:
- High school degree in technical fields (mechanical or similar level of competence);
- Good reading and interpretation skills of the mechanical design;
- Good English level;
- Ability to use main measurement tools;
- Short experience in a productive department, preferably in mechanical companies.